Like many out there, I’m always rather skeptical when choosing or purchasing health supplement products that goes into the body. By the way, that coupled with the fact that I really dislike popping pills as well. When mom first introduced KENREISHI reishi to me, I was my usual skeptical self, but after much of her raving of the benefits it gave her over time which I tangibly saw for myself. Upon reflection, I saw her health improve tremendously, with little or no complaints over her joints aching from arthritis and swelling (it used to be a daily affair), with physical evidence that showed no signs of illness, pain and discomfort, and a bill of good health from her regular checkups. So something seems to be working, and I was convince it’s the benefits of taking KENREISHI reishi supplements. That’s how this little business of ours sprouted, as we’re confident the stuff works and if it did for us, it will for you too.
There’s no shortage of the number of various reishi supplements and products out there, so here’s a little advise how and what to consider when buying good lingzhi or reishi supplements. When you are ready to shop for supplements, please take the following points into consideration:
- find out which brands of supplements they have tested. (In our case, my family and I are walking and living testimonials)
- read and understand the label on the bottles. (Ingredients for the supplements should be from organic sources and not contain some chemical you cannot identify with)
- Dietary Supplements should be tested for toxic substances and any kind of contamination such as lead or mercury. (KENREISHI goes through stringent checks from the Japan Food Administration)
- Look for hypoallergenic products if you have sensitivity problems. Avoid wheat, yeast and corn.
- Look for an expiration date and unadulterated. (If there is no expiration date on the label, don’t buy it)
- Dietary supplements are not regulated in Singapore, contact and talk in person with the representatives and ask them how they test their products and how it is produced. Professionals who do not seem to shy away from questions and can answer your questions confidently are definitely a plus.
- If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. (we at momlovesreishi.com always remind all our customers that reishi is NOT a miracle supplement which yields results in a short span of time and only with prolonged usage and a generally healthful lifestyle)
If you have questions about a certain brand, look up their contact information, call them and ask really tough questions based on the above. Reputable supplement labs will have answers and documentation available for all your questions.
Use common sense and caution when coming across inflated claims for any sort of supplements. Your e-mail spam box is probably filled with e-mails making these claims for various herbs and supplements. Also keep in mind that cheaper often means poor quality.
Stay healthful always!
Check out our homepage at www.momlovesreishi.com